Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Photo's Needed

Hello All,

(Ron, I hope this is in the correct Discussion.) I'm putting together a little monograph on the Plant A radios. I am in need of some clear digital photos of the Plant A, Plant C, and Factory F patent plates. Factory F plates can be found on Empire, Climax and Federal radios. Also I'm looking for a photo of a schematic from the cabinet and some front and rear shots. And lastly, I'm trying to find a photo of a Gaylord Syncratone radio. Any help will be appreciated and your name in the credits! Thanks, Joe

Joe

Matthew 16:26 "For what does it profit a man if he gain the whole world, yet lose his own soul?"

Don't know if these will serve you.

That Clinton tag is rarely seen. There is ongoing debate about just what connection there was between Clinton and Plant A. Worth noting that these Plant A/Clinton tags are the same size, color and font as the earlier Silver-Marshall tags.

Exray, Many thanks for the jpeg's. I've never seen the orange tag with the Clinton logo before. This is going to sound odd, I should know your name beside 'Exray', but I don't. Would you PM your name to me so I can give attribution in the article? Again, many thanks. I can still use some front and rear jpeg's of Plant A, Plant C and Factory F radios if anyone out there can help. Joe

Joe

Matthew 16:26 "For what does it profit a man if he gain the whole world, yet lose his own soul?"