Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

BIG ZENITH 39A FINALLY FINISHED

This zenith gave me goose bumps after I completed putting back together because I am so proud of all the hard work that I have put into this and the results are stunning. It plays very nice , it is a show piece.

Attached Files Image(s)

Here are a few more pictures of the zenith.

Attached Files Image(s)

beautifully done  fred  like it with doors open Icon_clap Icon_clap Icon_thumbup
what is lever under speaker grill ?
sam

Some day, and that day may never come, I will call upon you to do a service for me. But until that day, accept this justice as a gift
mafiamen2

Gee Wizz Fred you always seem to amaze us! All I can say is WOW. That set came out beautiful. Great job I simply love it!  Icon_clap  

Very nice Fred!
Icon_clap Icon_clap Icon_clap

It is beautiful. Icon_thumbup You do good work.

--
Ron Ramirez
Ferdinand IN

(03-20-2015, 03:00 AM)sam Wrote:  beautifully done  fred  like it with doors open Icon_clap Icon_clap Icon_thumbup
what is lever under speaker grill ?
sam

The lever will rotate the large loop antenna that's on the inside of cabinet, you can see that antenna in one of the pictures of the back, its in the left coner.

Looks great, could be a centerpiece.

People who do not drink, do not smoke, do not eat red meat will one day feel really stupid lying there and dying from nothing.

Fred, you do just terrific work. Lovely radio.
Jerry

A friend in need is a pest!  Bill Slee ca 1970.

With the Philco on top. as it should be, the Zenith is stellar.

Paul

Tubetalk1

Excellent! One of the best restorations I've seen yet. Hats off to you, Fred.

Slave to an RCA Victor CTC-25

I can see that this one took a lot of work.. Hats off to  you and your ability to make it look  the way it does now.
       It  looks very good.

Wow, it's beautiful!

Steve

M R Radios   C M Tubes