Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tradio restoration Chronicles

(06-03-2015, 08:31 AM)morzh Wrote:  You did that intentionally? Where was the anode and cathode? How did they end up next to water?
OK, the skeletons are stepping out of the closets now. Icon_lol
Confessions time!
Anyone else?

Mike;
  Nope, it was accidental, I don't remember exactly but I was probably re-arranging the object I was derusting so that the opposite side would be facing the anode.
Regards
Arran

First one done!

Attached Files Image(s)

Times I have been electrocuted in 2021
As of 1/01/2021
AC: 4 DC: 1
Last year: 6

WOW kirk
that looks very nice indeed Icon_clap Icon_clap Icon_thumbup
sam

Some day, and that day may never come, I will call upon you to do a service for me. But until that day, accept this justice as a gift
mafiamen2

Kirk, you're the man!

People who do not drink, do not smoke, do not eat red meat will one day feel really stupid lying there and dying from nothing.

Now if you can just get 3.1m for it you'll break even....

Terry

Looks great!!!!

Kirk cannot break even. His upper part is much different from his lower part. And even left to right he is no longer, after all the injuries.
So he can only break uneven.

People who do not drink, do not smoke, do not eat red meat will one day feel really stupid lying there and dying from nothing.

I should have a fragile sign on my shirt, Icon_lol

I have invested over $700.00 in these suckers but with them selling online from $65.00 in crap condition - $400.00 in great condition I think I will recoup some money selling just a few. We shall see.

I think I am going to list this one on ebay and see how it does. I dont terribly mind shipping a metal radio but still a hassle.

Me

Times I have been electrocuted in 2021
As of 1/01/2021
AC: 4 DC: 1
Last year: 6

Just don't list too often, or you will kill the price.