Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

A PITA recap job

gee mike
I get the feeling kirk don`t like us Icon_sad

A good time was had by all! Kirk is a gracious host kept me well fed and and full of beverage. House looks great too!

Icon_question Icon_question Icon_question  mike had to buy his own food and moldy beer
we had to sit on plastic lawn chairs in a cold house with a port potty Icon_evil

Some day, and that day may never come, I will call upon you to do a service for me. But until that day, accept this justice as a gift
mafiamen2

Yeah....I wonder. Not only that, the light in the basement (or what looked like it) was controlled by touching together two bare wires sticking out of the wall. Like it was not enough we were dealing with hot chassis AA5s on the bare garage floor, so when thinking that, ok, done, the danger has passed, no - bare wires is what waits for you next. It was like a mine field there.

I wonder if Terry had to bring his hamburgers to get Kirk to be this gracious a host Icon_lol

Well, I guess those 25Z5s were counted as Jul 4th fireworks Icon_lol

People who do not drink, do not smoke, do not eat red meat will one day feel really stupid lying there and dying from nothing.

Hey when yous went up to Kings Park how much where the tolls?? I got clobbered!!!!! Ny isn't bashful collecting bridge tolls. Both ways too.

Terry

Terry

Probably same as you. Yes, pretty steep. First (and I do not know if you pay anything in PA) the outerbridge xing, then I forgot if you have to cross some other bridge, but on the way back there is Verrazano, the baddest mother kisser of them all, and of course NJ tpke if you take it.

People who do not drink, do not smoke, do not eat red meat will one day feel really stupid lying there and dying from nothing.