Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

1939 Silvertone 7252 Restore on Youtube

I enjoy your videos.
Thanks.

Crist

(10-31-2015, 05:24 PM)Crist Rigotti Wrote:  I enjoy your videos.
Thanks.

thanks Crist...glad you have you out there...Buzz

Part 6 of my Silvertone series is now uploaded

Here is the link if interested.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwSfKgg7zTY&ab

Hello Buzz, I have watched some of your videos and have to say there are pretty cool. I love the statements in the voices in background and all the other stuff you put in there. Entertaining and informative to say the least, keep up the good work, I haven't seen any on refinishing not that I need any help in that department. I can just see you refinishing a cabinet with those voices saying something like ( what the h##l are doing) or ( don't touch it , its wet you numb skull). Good job Buzz

(11-08-2015, 08:52 PM)Frederick W. Taylor Wrote:  Hello Buzz, I have watched some of your videos and have to say there are pretty cool. I love the statements in the voices in background and all the other stuff you put in there. Entertaining and informative to say the least, keep up the good work, I haven't seen any on refinishing not that I need any help in that department. I can just see you refinishing a cabinet with those voices saying something like ( what the h##l are doing) or ( don't touch it , its wet you numb skull). Good job Buzz

Hi Frederick:
Just go back a few projects and you will see cabinet refinishing. My videos are not trainng videos, but comedy to show how a dope would do it...regards, Buzz

(11-08-2015, 10:00 PM)Buzz Wrote:  
(11-08-2015, 08:52 PM)Frederick W. Taylor Wrote:  Hello Buzz, I have watched some of your videos and have to say there are pretty cool. I love the statements in the voices in background and all the other stuff you put in there. Entertaining and informative to say the least, keep up the good work, I haven't seen any on refinishing not that I need any help in that department. I can just see you refinishing a cabinet with those voices saying something like ( what the h##l are doing) or ( don't touch it , its wet you numb skull). Good job Buzz

Hi Frederick:
Just go back a few projects and you will see cabinet refinishing. My videos are not trainng videos, but comedy to show how a dope would do it...regards, Buzz

Your a funny man Buzz, watched a little on your RCA t-64 cabinet refinish, did you kill the spiders and melt in the webs with the clear lacquer inside the cabinet? Icon_eek Icon_eek Icon_eek Icon_eek Icon_eek

Part 7 and Final  of my Silvertone series is now uploaded

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0EyJHopv3Y

(11-13-2015, 05:38 PM)Buzz Wrote:  Part 7 and Final  of my Silvertone series is now uploaded

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0EyJHopv3Y&ab

Thats really funny when you shake the spray can Icon_biggrin Icon_biggrin Icon_wave Icon_wave Icon_crazy Icon_crazy Icon_eek Icon_eek

Nice job Buzz!

Crist

(11-13-2015, 09:07 PM)Crist Rigotti Wrote:  Nice job Buzz!
thanks friend

(11-13-2015, 08:59 PM)Frederick W. Taylor Wrote:  
(11-13-2015, 05:38 PM)Buzz Wrote:  Part 7 and Final  of my Silvertone series is now uploaded

Thats really funny when you shake the spray can Icon_biggrin Icon_biggrin Icon_wave Icon_wave Icon_crazy Icon_crazy Icon_eek Icon_eek

i dont get it

That looks like a lot of meticulous painting on your daughters Crosley; you gave that radio an entirely new and unique look and I'm sure she is very proud of it.

The Silvertone looks good; I really like the knobs, the grille decoration, and the antenna.  I also liked the lacquer and wax job shown through the dial glass window... very artistic!  Thanks for all the work you do to make your videos so entertaining and I'm looking forward to the next restoration.

John KK4ZLF
Lexington, KY
"illegitimis non carborundum"

(11-14-2015, 08:45 AM)Eliot Ness Wrote:  That looks like a lot of meticulous painting on your daughters Crosley; you gave that radio an entirely new and unique look and I'm sure she is very proud of it.

The Silvertone looks good; I really like the knobs, the grille decoration, and the antenna.  I also liked the lacquer and wax job shown through the dial glass window... very artistic!  Thanks for all the work you do to make your videos so entertaining and I'm looking forward to the next restoration.

That Cosley did take some time...thanks Eliot..Buzz

(11-13-2015, 09:22 PM)Buzz Wrote:  
(11-13-2015, 08:59 PM)Frederick W. Taylor Wrote:  

i dont get it
When you shake the spray can you speed up the film( fast forward ) for a second, its not humanly possible to shake the can that fast Icon_e_biggrin