Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

It rains Klipsch Cornwall speakers around.

$500 in Newark DE, $650 in Ulster Park NY.
I got mine for about $880 and thought that was a great deal.

They are an amazing speaker, I love them and even thinking of getting a second pair now that I got me a pair of Eico HF-22 monoblocks wich I intend to refresh and make into a second stereo system.

If anyone is looking for a great pair of speakers - highly recommend.

People who do not drink, do not smoke, do not eat red meat will one day feel really stupid lying there and dying from nothing.

Go for it, Mike. Icon_thumbup

--
Ron Ramirez
Ferdinand IN

I left messages for both.

The first guy also listed it on the Bay, it did not sell. In Craigslist he says he has two pairs. Has not returned my call.
The other guy just listed it, has not replied to the email (he has not listed a phone).

Kinda stupid of both, it's a weekend, exactly the day when one could drive a 100 miles to pick it up.

People who do not drink, do not smoke, do not eat red meat will one day feel really stupid lying there and dying from nothing.

Well what do you know....the guy from upstate with the Cornwalls that did not sell on the Bay called, nice guy, agreed to $500 (to match the pair in Delaware), will pick up next Saturday.
They are the older type with vertical horns.

Icon_clap Icon_clap Icon_thumbup Congratulations, Mike!

--
Ron Ramirez
Ferdinand IN

Got'em today.
There's that second pair. I really was regretting I did not have a trick, I'd got the second pair and then maybe Ron wanted it so I'd bring it to Kutztown. They were reveneered by the owner, they had the vynil finish originally. A bit less refined looking than my first pay but sound really superb.

Plus got the chance to listen to real Klipschorns driven by tube monoblocks. And some other Klipsch towers.
One Klipschorn will barely fit my Jeep, and even that I am not sure of. They are huge. And weigh over 120lbs, not a job for one.