Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Philco Labels

Crist,

Here it is.

Chingachgook, Hawkeye and Vassily Ivanovich Chapayev (a Russian Civil War hero and the main character of many soviet jokes) are sitting at a bonfire on a farm, near the barn, passing the pipe around.
A commotion is heard in the barn.
Chingachgook gets up, steps into the barn, then there's a sound of a blow, then a rifle shot, then Chingachgook emerges with a black eye, calmly sits at the fire, takes the pipe, puffs the smoke.
The commotion is heard again; now Hawkeye gets up, steps into the barn, same thing happens, he as well emerges with a black eye, calmly sits at the fire, takes the pipe, puffs the smoke out.

The commotion is heard for the third time. This time Chapayev gets up, steps into the barn; there comes the sound of a blow, a shot, another blow, another shot, he comes out with two black eyes, calmly sits at the fire, takes the pipe, puffs the smoke out.

Chingachgook looks at Hawkeye and quietly says:"Only a Russian steps twice on the same rake."

People who do not drink, do not smoke, do not eat red meat will one day feel really stupid lying there and dying from nothing.

(04-01-2017, 09:55 PM)morzh Wrote:  Crist,

Here it is.

Chingachgook, Hawkeye and Vassily Ivanovich Chapayev (a Russian Civil War hero and the main character of many soviet jokes) are sitting at a bonfire on a farm, near the barn, passing the pipe around.
A commotion is heard in the barn.
Chingachgook gets up, steps into the barn, then there's a sound of a blow, then a rifle shot, then Chingachgook emerges with a black eye, calmly sits at the fire, takes the pipe, puffs the smoke.
The commotion is heard again; now Hawkeye gets up, steps into the barn, same thing happens, he as well emerges  with a black eye, calmly sits at the fire, takes the pipe, puffs the smoke out.

The commotion is heard for the third time.  This time Chapayev gets up, steps into the barn; there comes the sound of a blow, a shot, another blow, another shot, he comes out with two black eyes, calmly sits at the fire, takes the pipe, puffs the smoke out.

Chingachgook looks at Hawkeye and quietly says:"Only a Russian steps twice on the same rake."

OK! LOL!

Crist

(12-23-2016, 06:52 PM)OldRestorer Wrote:  Avoid him..
Stuff is crap and he is not a nice person or a good salesman...

Me

I know this is an old thread but I just found it and I wanted to echo just how worthless this guy's work is. I ordered a set of labels for my 38-93 in Sept. (last year) and finally received them in January. No apologies, no rebate, no 'I appreciate your patience'.....I paid $30 for this junk. Icon_evil
The patent label was the size of a postage stamp- I'm not even joking. The blue model label looked like a scan of a 10th generation photograph. Avoid! Sermon over, thanks for listening.

Kelly

"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire." — Winston Churchill