Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Ron's Cabinet Work for the 2018 Season

Humidity is always high in the summer in southern Indiana.

So Mohawk makes a product just for that...No Blush Plus. It's like Brylcreem...a little dab'll do ya. Icon_smile One can of No Blush Plus will last a long time, because it only takes a very light spritz to eliminate the white "blushing" in lacquer due to high humidity.

That's what I really liked about Deft clear lacquer...it usually wouldn't blush unless the humidity was super high. They don't sell Deft around here anymore. Icon_sad I have some Watco and some Rustoleum clear lacquer. When I run out of clear, I might start buying Mohawk clear.

An observation: All of the vendors around here seem to love pushing Rustoleum products for some reason, to the exclusion of all others; they're pushing Krylon out of the market here as well. I never cared much for Rustoleum spray paint because it tends to run too easily if you aren't super careful. But these days, it is all that I can find around here. I miss Krylon...

--
Ron Ramirez
Ferdinand IN

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ron's Cabinet Work for the 2018 Season - by Ron Ramirez - 08-05-2018, 08:27 AM