Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Identify this radiobar.....

Now that I look at it again I can see what you mean, I wonder if one of the flats is really longer on one side or it that is just the camera angle? I wasn't aware that Radiobars only came with a Philco chassis, I thought maybe they would build to order since they were an independent firm. Since it obviously has the wrong chassis and a modified panel anyhow I would make a new panel that fits the Stromberg Chassis correctly, much as I like Philco that Stromberg is a higher end set then the Philco 620 that probably used to live in there. Still it could be put back to being a Philco, either way the glassware looks missing and that's going to be the hard part to get.
Regards
Arran

P.S Yes it's been a while since I posted on here, just thought I would get away from the other forum and see what was going on here. I was getting tired of reading threads with people citing things from the error ridden Stein books as valid information, the man is an antique dealer, not a collector, and certainly not a historian.

Messages In This Thread
Identify this radiobar..... - by Ryanservant - 01-29-2011, 03:36 PM
Re: Identify this radiobar..... - by Ron Ramirez - 01-29-2011, 07:14 PM
Re: Identify this radiobar..... - by Arran - 04-08-2011, 10:16 PM
Re: Identify this radiobar..... - by Ron Ramirez - 04-10-2011, 09:52 AM
Re: Identify this radiobar..... - by Arran - 04-11-2011, 12:53 AM
Re: Identify this radiobar..... - by Ron Ramirez - 04-11-2011, 08:46 AM