Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

urges transformer for 765 zenith

For the rest of us who would like to attempt to follow along, I give you the following translations courtesy of Bing Translator (no, I do not speak Spanish either):

BrendaAnnD Wrote:Please, write in Spanish. The translation is not possible to understand.
locuspiolin Wrote:Hello friends:
I bought recently a zenith radio model 765 not is if it works 59 valve was missing but have managed it to pass this type of radios will go to 125 v have a transformer that goes from 220v to 125v, but I don't know if you will have enough strength the transformer for the radio I give the data of the transformer 500va 50/60 Hz this afternoon I will restore the radio since I am doing a course of restoration of the furniture and I urge that I know to test this afternoon radio going to the course this evening at 6:00.
A greeting.
BrendaAnnD Wrote:Your transformer can be <OK>, but the radio work at 60 Hz, and its current is 50 Hz, the transformer on the radio so maybe I'll be heat. In the "Zenith" models, the transformer is weak, so have caution. (I hope that my Spanish is good enough to understand. Icon_smile )

(I think the translator meant to say "could be heat" instead of "I'll be heat"?) Icon_eek

--
Ron Ramirez
Ferdinand IN

Messages In This Thread
urges transformer for 765 zenith - by locuspiolin - 10-24-2013, 06:18 AM
RE: urges transformer for 765 zenith - by Ron Ramirez - 10-24-2013, 02:52 PM
RE: urges transformer for 765 zenith - by Jamie - 10-25-2013, 12:48 PM
RE: urges transformer for 765 zenith - by morzh - 10-25-2013, 06:08 PM