Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

What is your Pride & Joy radio? Owned or wanted...

Nice radio!

As for other collectibles I love my model 1873 french civil war revolver. I like it more for where it came from.

Ok sit down boys and girls:

Once upon a time there was a man who owned a bar in the 1930's. He was a rough and tumble sort of guy and would have no qualms about tossing you out for making trouble. Well, one day a man came in and drank too much. He got into a fight and pulled this weapon. He was knocked on his butt and the bar owner took the gun. It was not loaded and the bar owner said I can take the gun or call the fuzz! The man left without his toy. Icon_sad

The bar owner took the gun and put it in the back office of the bar with the lost and found. He threw it into an old ladies pink boot. Fast forward 75 years and here is where I come in. The bar was being ripped down and My friend who owns the building still from his grandfathers uncle finds the boot and gun. He knew I collected so he gave them to me. The story was only later found out when he mentioned it to his father.

Attached Files Image(s)

Times I have been electrocuted in 2021
As of 1/01/2021
AC: 4 DC: 1
Last year: 6

Messages In This Thread
RE: What is your Pride & Joy radio? Owned or wanted... - by MiquelonBrad - 03-26-2014, 11:10 PM
RE: What is your Pride & Joy radio? Owned or wanted... - by OldRestorer - 03-27-2014, 08:14 AM