Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Today's score & help with model #

I attended the Fall Jefferson Car Show and Auto Swap Meet in Jefferson, WI today and just got home a couple of hours ago. http://www.madisonclassics.com/car-shows...ferson.php

It's huge, with around 3,100 swap vendor spaces. As such, not everything is solely devoted to classic car parts. Every other vendor was a tool vendor it seems. So I was surprised to come across a vendor with about a half dozen plastic cabinet radios for sale! I picked up these two little Crosley's for $85, which I didn't think was too bad. The white one is worth that alone (a model 10-135 from 1950). But the other set is a mystery to me, as the model number tag on the bottom is half gone. Unlike on a Philco, there is no model number on the backside of the chassis either. I haven't had a chance to take the chassis out of the cabinet to see which tubes are used, but it is a standard run of the mill AA5. So, since it seems to be a fairly common one, I thought I'd post a picture to see if anyone can ID it?

I'd just like an idea of the model number to try to locate a schematic. If no one knows, when I get a chance I'll take the chassis out of the cabinet and take a picture of it, and list the tubes used.

Thanks,

Greg V.
West Bend, WI
Member WARCI.org

Messages In This Thread
Today's score & help with model # - by NostalgiaRadioTime - 09-27-2014, 08:20 PM
RE: Today's score & help with model # - by sam - 09-27-2014, 08:32 PM
RE: Today's score & help with model # - by sam - 09-27-2014, 08:45 PM
RE: Today's score & help with model # - by Arran - 09-27-2014, 11:39 PM