Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

New guy with a Philco 37-675X deluxe? Need info and a couple of knobs/

Gentlemen,

I have a couple of old radios, A Fada tabletop and a Telefunken SW, but I just picked up a very nice Philco 37-675 off Craigslist. It has 6 round feet and the cabinet is in pretty nice shale.  Label on the back indicates 37-675.    It sort of hums and makes noise when turned on, but no real time spent tuning it yet.  Looking here first, I  see it could be a Deluxe model???  Has ship-shore and other thins on dial.  I really want more info so I know more about it before turning it on for a while.  The On/Off/Bass switch may be missing.  PO just plugged it as a demo for the sale to me.  Is there somewhere I can get a copy of the owner manual?   I will also need the on/off switch & knob and a knob for the "Magnetic out/Tuning in" switch.  I'll get some p[ics up tomorrow.  Any info is greatly appreciated.  This is a very neat piece.  We have a 30's Art Decco bedroom suit and this radio looks right at home with the other stuff in there.

Thanks,
49T&C

Messages In This Thread
New guy with a Philco 37-675X deluxe? Need info and a couple of knobs/ - by tandc49 - 07-22-2020, 07:25 PM