Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Restoring a Philco B37OFWH portable Television

I found my television on the SAMS website and purchased it but I have yet to receive it. I have some idea of what a photofact sheet is but does it include schematics? I'm finished with the housing, speaker replacement, and coax conversion but I'm still going to have trouble with the horizontal blanking being off. You can't really power up this model without it being in it's housing because of it's strange shape. I'm sure there's a way to suspend it but it just looks dangerous and I'd hate to blow out a capacitor. I've cleaned it, replaced a few damaged wires and searched high and low for any dry solder joints. If she starts back up when I put it all back together it'll be a miracle-though I'm mentally and emotionally prepared for it not to. I'll post pictures if everything goes according to plan, otherwise I'll see you on the next one!

Thanks for your help,
Chad

Messages In This Thread
Restoring a Philco B37OFWH portable Television - by Guest - 07-14-2010, 07:17 PM
Re: Restoring a Philco B37OFWH portable Television - by Guest - 08-01-2010, 03:41 PM
Re: Restoring a Philco B37OFWH portable Television - by Guest - 08-05-2010, 08:26 AM
Re: Restoring a Philco B37OFWH portable Television - by Guest - 08-07-2010, 05:26 PM