Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Restoring a Philco B37OFWH portable Television

I have a question about safety.

This television doesn't have a traditional chassis it's all one big plastic piece with no access to any of the internal components without extracting it from the housing. I've removed it and discharged it and have done an extensive amount of cleaning and I replaced the speaker. I would like to turn it on see where I stand as and will need to do this often in the future. I don't want to short anything out so am I supposed to suspend it somehow so that it's not resting on the worktable (which is currently a piece of tempered glass)? I've attached a photo to better illustrate...

Thanks for your input guys I appreciate you experience.

Hypno

Note from site admin: Sorry, but the photo which was attached to this post is no longer available.

Messages In This Thread
Restoring a Philco B37OFWH portable Television - by Guest - 07-14-2010, 07:17 PM
Re: Restoring a Philco B37OFWH portable Television - by Guest - 08-01-2010, 03:41 PM
Re: Restoring a Philco B37OFWH portable Television - by Guest - 08-05-2010, 08:26 AM
Re: Restoring a Philco B37OFWH portable Television - by Guest - 08-07-2010, 05:26 PM