Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

A question: old console radios manufacturing quantities

Ласкаво просимо, Peter!  Josef

Joe

Matthew 16:26 "For what does it profit a man if he gain the whole world, yet lose his own soul?"

Спасибо, Иосиф. Дякую.  Icon_biggrin

Спасибо, Иосиф. Дякую. Я горжусь своей второй PHILCO, который помог мне купить Майкла, поблагодарить его еще раз. Филко Филко 37-640 и 37-116.

Филко 37-640. Это устройство частично заменить фанеру (на верхних углах боковых стенок) и полностью изменил гвоздь. Допрос не изменилось, но это необходимо. Очень.

[Вложение = 7107] [вложение = 7108] [вложение = 7109]

Филко 37-116 - шедевр рациональности! И она имеет отличный звук.

[Вложение = 7110] [вложение = 7111]

Attached Files Image(s)

Ось вже не знав, що тут ще і по-українськи розмовляють. Чудеса....Icon_smile

People who do not drink, do not smoke, do not eat red meat will one day feel really stupid lying there and dying from nothing.

The problem ... made a post in the topic, but it is not ... The forum for newcomers included pre-moderation? Or I made a mistake?

Gee Morzh, I hope that what I copied in said "welcome" in Ukranian!   Icon_redface

Joe

Matthew 16:26 "For what does it profit a man if he gain the whole world, yet lose his own soul?"

radiosvit or mike
can you interpret this to English please
sam

Some day, and that day may never come, I will call upon you to do a service for me. But until that day, accept this justice as a gift
mafiamen2

No mistake Peter...welcome!!! The first two or so posts need to have moderator approval (it helps keep the spam out of the Phorum). You should be good to post any time now Icon_biggrin Icon_wave

Until we hear from Mike, here's an attempted translation from the admittedly imperfect Google Translate:

RadioSvit Wrote:Thank you, Joseph. Dyakuyu. Icon_biggrin

Thank you, Joseph. Dyakuyu. I am proud of my second PHILCO, which Michael helped me buy, thank him once again. Philco 37-640 and 37-116.

Philco 37-640. This device partially replace plywood (at the upper corners of the lateral walls) and reversed nail. The interrogation has not changed, but it is necessary. Very.

Philco 37-116 - a masterpiece of rationality! And it has a great sound.

Google Translate made an absolute mess of Mike's (morzh) post, and Bing Translator isn't much better:

morzh Wrote:That's not already knew that here, and in Ukrainian is spoken. Miracles... Icon_smile

Meantime, I also say (through Bing Translator) - Ласкаво просимо, Пітер!

--
Ron Ramirez
Ferdinand IN

Joe yes it does. Icon_smile I wrote in Ukrainian, that I did not know folks spoke Ukrainian here

As for Pete's post not sure what happened,the post is on Russian but is really garbled, worse than Google does it.

Pete, what's with the Russian post, did you try to translate Russian to English and then back to Russian? You speak better Russian than that.

People who do not drink, do not smoke, do not eat red meat will one day feel really stupid lying there and dying from nothing.

I think he meant this:

Joseph

Thanks. I am proud of my second Philco that Mike helped me buy (in this text in fact Philco helped him to buy Michael Icon_smile...Google for ya), I thank him once more for it.
The Philco's are  37-640 and 37-116. In 37-640 I did partial replacement of the veneer on upper corners and fully replaced ??? (the word is "nail")

The rest about interrogation I am not sure of.

Pete, why don't you write your text in good Russian or Ukrainian, and I will translate.

Петро, напиши по-русски абож по-украински, я переведу.
Я не понял что ето за русский текст ть поместил.

Guys

Don't waste time trying Google for translation form any Slavic, it sucks at it, I should know.
It excells at translation from German, Swedish, even Spanish. Not Russian. Or Ukrainian or Polish. Too much difference.

Petro, great job on both Philcos. What happened to the grill cloth on 116? Looks stained. It was new grill cloth, fresh from Kenny. Or is it light effect?

(05-10-2015, 08:40 PM)Морж Wrote:  Я думаю, он имел в виду это: Джозеф спасибо. Я горжусь своей второй PHILCO, что Майк помог мне купить (в этом тексте в том, Филко помог ему купить МайклIcon_smile. ... Google для тебя), я благодарю его еще раз за это Филко являются 37-640 и 37 -116. В 37-640 я частичная замена шпона на верхних углах и полностью заменить ??? (Слово "лак") Остальные о допросе я не уверен. Пита, почему бы вам не написать свой текст на хорошем русском или украинском, и я буду переводить. Петро, напиши по-русски абож по-украински, я переведу. Я не понял что ето за русский текст ть поместил.
(05-10-2015, 08:40 PM)morzh Wrote:  Петро, напиши по-русски абож по-украински, я переведу.
Я не понял что ето за русский текст ть поместил.

Ужас ...  Icon_eek Заставил Гугл обратно перевести с английского на русский ... и сам ничего не понял ...  Icon_crazy Icon_lol
В следующий раз буду пытаться говорить по английски - может будет понятнее ...  Icon_lol Миша , вот оригинальный текст , переведи пожалуйста ...
Спасибо, Josef. Дякую. Я горжусь своими двумя PHILCO, которые помог мне купить Майкл, благодарю его еще раз . Это мои Филко  37-640 и Филко 37-116.

Филко 37-640. Это устройство частично заменить шпон (на верхних углах боковых стенок) и полностью заменил лак. Ткань гриля  не менялась , но это очевидно необходимо. 

Филко 37-116 - шедевр рациональности! Очень нравится . И он имеет отличный звук. 

А с радиотканью совершил ошибку , - решил ее отутюжить , перед тем немного увлажнив ... Появились пятна ... Icon_cry Сейчас придется  покупать два новых комплекта радиоткани ...  Icon_lol

OK, as I guessed that was the russian-english-russian Google job that somehow made its way here.
Here is the faithful translation: Icon_smile

Thank you, Joseph.
I am proud of my two Philcos which Mike helped me buy. These are my Philcos 37-640 and 37-116.
In the 37-640. I had to partly replace veneer on the side walls' top corners and gave it all new lacquer coat. Did not change the grill cloth, though this is also desirable.

37-116 is a masterpiece of rational design, I love it. Plus the sound is exceptional.

PS. Pete also said he tried to iron the grillcloth (I bought new chevron from Kenny) having first sprayed it with a little water (a common thing in ironing) and it developed spots after that.
Is it a common thing and can it be reversed or is a new cloth purchase necessary?

To moderators: I think this two radios discussion should be moved to a separate topic, maybe in Home rsadios or restorations.