Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Would You touch this wi th a ten' pole?? I need my head examined!!!

Hi Skip,
Just lucky (NOT)I guess! Or as Frankie Remley would say" I know a guy..."
This stuff came from Maryland, a friend of mine and myself where going to make a road trip of it but he had to bail at the last minute. So I made the trip down came back to friends house up in Yardely downloaded a few things and then home. Oh did I mention I had doc appt in Flemington NJ at 9:30am? I think I got back around 8pm.

One other thing that follow me home was a "E" coil pack for my HRO. They are pretty hard to come across and tune from 900kc to 2.0mc (upper part of the BC band though 160m). So now I have a full set covering 500kc to 30mc. That was from up here (a swap for a "D" coil).

If I get the RAS running it covers 190kc-30mc and it came with all of it coils, such as they are.

Sean, I saw that project eeck! At least mine doesn't smell. I don't think. Probably all the rain water wash it away. I'm alittle surprised that he mounted the p/s under the rx. Doesn't seem like a good idea. As for the rack it did have the two uprights but no top or base.

Terry

Messages In This Thread
RE: Would You touch this wi th a ten' pole?? I need my head examined!!! - by Radioroslyn - 08-11-2015, 05:23 AM