Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

37-10 plate voltages 100 vdc high

Outputs  2  (6f6g), 6k7g (if); 6k7g (rf), voltages all 100 volts high.
Possible cause and or possible fix, and or any help i can get.
Thanks as always to those more wise than me.
TT

So post some pics of the top and under the chassis. Let's see what you've got.

Terry

TT, do you mean a 38-10?  The 39-10RP is a phonograph that was attached to a radio. 

Have you done anything with the radio (like recapping it and checking resistors)? If the answer is no, then don't power it up again until you do.
Good luck.

(08-21-2015, 06:00 PM)Radioroslyn Wrote:  So post some pics of the top and under the chassis. Let's see what you've got.

Terry

Its a 37-10 sorry.

OK, here's the 37-10 schematic. Have you recapped the set?

I have schematic and it has been re-capped. Changes per #269 revisions were made.

The reason I asked about pics is I wanted see if the power transformer is original to the set among other things.

Terry

Here are some instructions for adding pictures.  I added the link to the schematic to make it easier for folks to help you.  

(08-24-2015, 04:49 PM)Radioroslyn Wrote:  The reason I asked about pics is I wanted see if the power transformer is original to the set among other things.

Terry
Ok. I'll give the picture thinga shot. I have to find a site to put them on, so i'll need a few days tofigure it out.
As always, thanks philco folks.

(08-24-2015, 06:56 PM)klondike98 Wrote:  Here are some instructions for adding pictures.  I added the link to the schematic to make it easier for folks to help you.  

Will it work if i put pictures in dropbox?

Yes, I use dropbox. You put the pictures you want to share in the "public" folder.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/fsifisa18r71u...0ecoa?dl=0

I might be doing it wrong but all I'm seeing is thumbnails.

Terry

When I click on hhe thumbnail using a chrome browser, it opens to a larger pic for me.