Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

39-6 restoration

Aglow

People who do not drink, do not smoke, do not eat red meat will one day feel really stupid lying there and dying from nothing.

Good news, found the knobs. I am after all pretty meticulous guy, I stashed it in a box, marked it "current projects knobs and screws", just forgot what it looked like, there are many of them boxes.

People who do not drink, do not smoke, do not eat red meat will one day feel really stupid lying there and dying from nothing.

Well. I am a bally idiot.
I was sure, dead sure I bought the dial cover from Mark a year ago.
I found out today I did not. I doubt I lost it. I have the 38-12 one also bought from him but not 39-6.
O well...

Assembled now.
Finished the cloth and the dial cover yesterday, but put the chassis in today.

Attached Files Image(s)

The Cloth and the cover

Attached Files Image(s)

Very nice looking. Icon_thumbup

Thanks to Kirk and Mark Palmquist, and everybody who helped with advice.

Beautiful,,,marvelous ,,,excellent work,,,,NOW,,sit back and have a Beer,,,,Cheers

Ken

I would but I decided to have beer every other day instead of every day Icon_smile

My liver kept telling me beer has too many calories.
I threatend it with Coors Light and it threated right back to commit suicide.
So we had a comptomise: no Coors light, but every other day Icon_smile

Looks great!!
Nice work.
Icon_thumbup Icon_thumbup Icon_thumbup

Looks good Mike   Icon_thumbup

John KK4ZLF
Lexington, KY
"illegitimis non carborundum"

WELL,,you will have to drink the real stuff then,,,,White Label --Scotch---on the rocks,,,pure stuff,,,No Colaries

No....I drink mostly Laphroaig or any good Islay, and I drink my scotch neat.