Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Philco hippo/ Canadian

Hey! Thanks for the quick reply! Yes I saw that, but that came in a couple different chassis huh? It looks like tube lineup was different on several models, the antenna, rf coil not on top, and power caps. I just haven't been able to find a " just chassis 75 " schematic. I just want to talk to someone to make sure it's the right schematic. Not trying to be anal, but I've already paid once for a schematic I was promised was the right one and was not. It was not from just radios though. This will go In my blooming collection and I just want the correct schematic to make sure some older work done on it was correct and not some hack job. Just seeing the power cap issue, which is easily overcome, I'm worried there may be something I may not see that bites me. I like to have everything I need when I start a restore, but then again on old stuff sometimes that's not possible, you just have to dive in. And I'm willing to pay again if I know it's the correct one. I've shot just radios an email and what I've read they are a great company to deal with. But if anybody has any pointers, history, known issues or clean schematics  on the model I'm all ears!

Messages In This Thread
Philco hippo/ Canadian - by Digdug - 12-30-2017, 02:58 PM
RE: Philco hippo/ Canadian - by klondike98 - 12-30-2017, 03:37 PM
RE: Philco hippo/ Canadian - by Digdug - 12-30-2017, 04:27 PM
RE: Philco hippo/ Canadian - by Radioroslyn - 12-30-2017, 11:22 PM
RE: Philco hippo/ Canadian - by Digdug - 12-31-2017, 12:49 PM