Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Predicta is the official TV of the Incredibles 2.

Just watched it. Their home TV is Predicta.

People who do not drink, do not smoke, do not eat red meat will one day feel really stupid lying there and dying from nothing.

I saw that too. Rather interesting.  Icon_razz

If I could find the place called "Somewhere", I could find "Anything" Icon_confused

Tim

Jesus cried out and said, "Whoever believes in me , believes not in me but in him who sent me" John 12:44

They could possibly mean the reproduction (the color TV they are making now) but the kid was watching it and the picture was BW, so possibly they meant the original thing.
Would be interesting to ask them.

People who do not drink, do not smoke, do not eat red meat will one day feel really stupid lying there and dying from nothing.

The movie seems to have a modern yet light 1950's theme. The cars also follow kind of a late 50's styling. I did not see color either, looked like a real Predicta.

If I could find the place called "Somewhere", I could find "Anything" Icon_confused

Tim

Jesus cried out and said, "Whoever believes in me , believes not in me but in him who sent me" John 12:44

No... Incredibles are not 50s. It is quite modern setting. Other than that Predicta I haven't noticed anything really dated, not in 1, not in 2

just found your old Predicta thread, is anything really real anymore?  (in movies . . . life not so sure sometimes either)  soon we will have AI deepfake actors in the movies if they aren't there already lol . . .

Wish i knew what you guys are talking about but i have clue.

Quote:.....Would be interesting to ask them.....
Wouldn't that be like trying to ask Sponge Bob the recipe for the Krabby Patty? Icon_e_wink

John KK4ZLF
Lexington, KY
"illegitimis non carborundum"

The plankton tried more than once.

"Wouldn't that be like trying to ask Sponge Bob the recipe for the Krabby Patty?"  Icon_lol Icon_lol Icon_lol

That's hilarious !,,.... and I have no idea what it is John! Icon_lol Icon_lol

Jake

The main story line in Sponge Bob is that he is working in Krusty Krab burger place owned by Mr. Krabs, the crab, and the place is successful due to the closely guarded secret recipe of the Krabby Patty burger that goes into their Krabby Meal.

The antagonist, Plankton, who owns the Chum Bucket place and is the main competitor, constantly tries to steal the recipe.

" . . . Krabby Patty burger that goes into their Krabby Meal."

Icon_lol  Okay Mike.   Icon_thumbup