Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Philco 41-45...

Radio Attic shows a picture of a Philco radio with the model number 41-45. It looks a lot like a Philco model 41-95 farm radio. I can find nothing on a model 41-45 so, does it exist or is the one pictured mis-identified...???

No such thing as a 41-45.

--
Ron Ramirez
Ferdinand IN

Super quick response....I kinda wondered if that wasn't the case....I thank you!

Try the Philco Gallery next time.

http://philcoradio.com/gallery2/

It's been put together by people with many years of experience in studying Philco radios.

I fail to understand why, after so much work was put into building the Philco Gallery and making it as correct as possible, why people would still rather go elsewhere for Philco information that may not be correct.

Sorry, I know some folks don't like for me to mention that and I mean no harm, just thinking out loud...

--
Ron Ramirez
Ferdinand IN

Ron

Some people might simply not know about the gallery.

People who do not drink, do not smoke, do not eat red meat will one day feel really stupid lying there and dying from nothing.

I did spend some time bouncing around in the gallery for '40-'41-'42 and found it helpful but that Radio Attic picture has bugged me for a long time and I knew that someone here would be able to just flat say yea or nay. And you did....And you are correct that the gallery is a great tool.....

Thank you. Icon_angel

(psst...other galleries may have errors Icon_wink ...our gallery may have an error here and there but when we find it, we fix it...)

--
Ron Ramirez
Ferdinand IN