Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Hammarlund HQ-129-X

WTWW 5.085...Lebanon Tenn. 8 or 9 in the evenings.

Can't get it up here in MI. Ron is closer though.

Oh, I forgot to try for WTWW tonight. Maybe tomorrow night. I'm going to see if I can catch WBZ - Boston (1030) tomorrow evening as well. No big deal to get WSM (650) Nashville, WSCR (670) Chicago, WLW (700) Cincinnati, CFZM (740) Toronto, WABC (770) New York, WBBM (780) Chicago, WCBS (880) New York, and WLS (890) Chicago in the evening here. I was very glad to discover that the placement of my longwire is bringing in CFZM - Zoomer Radio and nulling out KRMG (also 740), Tulsa, OK.

Speaking of WLS, I wish I could tune in to the 1970s version of WLS Musicradio and hear John Records Landecker spinning the hits again.

--
Ron Ramirez
Ferdinand IN

I can't pick up WTWW but I'm listening to Hobart Radio International - The Voice of Tasmania on 7780 kc right now. Icon_biggrin

http://www.hriradio.org/

Yes, it is actually being beamed here via WRMI (Radio Miami International) but still, it's like listening to shortwave in ye olden days of the 1970s.

--
Ron Ramirez
Ferdinand IN

Hey, I can get it too! Pretty noisy up here though.

WRMI, 7.78 MHz, 7pm Sunday, 20 over S-9....preacher on there has a healthy set of lungs!!

I was listening (31m band, don't recall frequency) to "Adventist World Radio" over WRMI late yesterday morning. After the woman with the shrill, irritating voice that sounded like she was on helium went off, they played a DX program which I found interesting.

--
Ron Ramirez
Ferdinand IN

I agree with you on WLS they always had the best songs in the 70's.  I used to listen to it on a Zenith 7g605 Trans Oceanic   I wish I had it back!! If I didn't listen to  
that I would listen to WOWO Fort Wayne or CKLW.  (I lived in Indianapolis)

Sincerely

Keith Jansen

[img]ms-browser-extension://EdgeExtension_14C789055632B21B4008_y1xsffnhj35f6/js/promotion/dist/assets/images/components/promotion/ic_get_help@2x.png[/img]
[img]ms-browser-extension://EdgeExtension_14C789055632B21B4008_y1xsffnhj35f6/js/promotion/dist/assets/images/components/promotion/img_icon_change_to_tball.gif[/img]
Enhance Your Protection
Trend Micro Maximum Security has updated the Trend Micro Security icon on your browser.
Learn more
Get Protection
Not nowDo not show this again

Ever try for WBCQ I had listened once upon a time and they had some unique programs. 

http://www.wbcq.com/

Paul

Tubetalk1