Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Whiskey Rayon upgrade

Hello Guys,
   I just communicated with Ron, and was sincerely sad to hear he is struggling with his health.
I have been out of pocket for a while, as I have lost my Mom and just recently lost Dad.
I moved down to his place to help him and pretty much lost touch with everything.
    Anyway, I wanted to let you all know I have finally found the correct yarn for the Whiskey Rayon, which is for the 70 and 90 model cathedrals.
It is a true Whiskey color with Gold and I believe you will all be pleased.
I have listed some other new patterns , as well.
Here is the link to the WR, and you can click on “other items for sale”, to see the others.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/183969986979
The other new patterns I just listed are mostly for the smaller table sets.

I hope everyone is doing good, and my prayers are with Ron and his improving health.

Happy Holidays
Take care,
Kenneth Richmond II

Kenneth,

I am sorry to hear about your parents passing.

The color match on the WR looks good. This is the same pattern that GCH called #24?

I got some of the Scott pattern the other day. It is OK - certainly better than using something else, but the pattern seems to be about 3/4 the size of the original Scott cloth (some discussion of this on the Scott forum). Can your mill enlarge the pattern?

"I just might turn into smoke, but I feel fine"
http://www.russoldradios.com/

Kenny,

Sorry to hear about your loss.

Hang in there.

Mike.

People who do not drink, do not smoke, do not eat red meat will one day feel really stupid lying there and dying from nothing.

Beautiful.....

I just lost my dad too so I feel for you..
Stay strong my friend..

Kirk

Times I have been electrocuted in 2021
As of 1/01/2021
AC: 4 DC: 1
Last year: 6

Kenneth,
Sorry to hear of the loss of your parents. Glad you are getting a chance to get back into things and thanks for continuing to improve the grill cloths!