Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Magnavox Model FM-43 found

Greetings everyone, yesterday when I was going through some local antique malls I came across a Magnavox FM-43 AM/FM Radio with FM AFC, and I got it recapped in less than an hour (it  only had 3 caps that needed replacing, 3 section electrolytic can, and 2 paper caps, the rest of the caps were ceramic disc caps.)

I powered up the radio this morning after I put it back together and the tuning dial was way off on both the AM and FM bands, and so I need the service info for this radio so I can do an alignment on this radio, the service info for this radio is in Sams 670-6 which I don't have access to and I would prefer not to pay the $15 plus tax to download the manual, if someone has the manual they could scan into the computer for me and email it to me, that would be great! 

Thanks,

Levi

Pretty good looking set, 2 speakers I believe. Fort Wayne Indiana.....................

Paul

Tubetalk1

Yes, it is a very nice looking set and it was very easy to recap (it only had 3 caps that needed replacing), and I actually had a relative that worked at Magnavox from the 1940s-1960s. 

Fort Wayne is about 90 minutes Southeast of me, I have family down there.

Anyone have the Sams Photofact 670-6?