Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Big RCA T10-1 cabinet refinish

I'm back  Icon_e_surprised Haven't posted here in a long time. I have been doing great and been busy. I must have refinished couple hundred radio cabinet sense I last posted here on Philco forum. This RCA is an awesome set, I did some nice color toning and a super smooth lacquer satin finish. I did manage to find the two knobs that were missing when photos were takin and now installed. The two last pictures of the radio is how I got it, grill cloth came off an old sofa from the looks of it. To bad I cant get the correct grill cloth but this new stuff from Richmond designs will do for now. Thanks for looking Fred Taylor Garland Tx

Attached Files Image(s)

Great refinish job as always, Fred. Icon_thumbup I only hope my RCA T10-1 turns out half as well once I am able to refinish it.

--
Ron Ramirez
Ferdinand IN

Hello Ron, I have been asking about you from time to time, I'm glad to know your a fighter and still hanging on. Thanks for the complements , i have also refinished  a number of Philco,s in the last few years and have two right now I'm getting ready to work on and will post some of them here. Take care Ron.

Fred

Great looking result, as always.

People who do not drink, do not smoke, do not eat red meat will one day feel really stupid lying there and dying from nothing.

Thanks Fred. I appreciate the kind words.

--
Ron Ramirez
Ferdinand IN