Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

RESTAURAR RADIO TELEFUNKEN ADAGIO

Hola amigos :
Hace unos años compré una radio telefunken adagio en el rastro de Madrid sonaba muy bien la compré al llegar a casa la puse y la estaba escuchando y de repente empezó a oler a quemado fuí rápido a apagarla y se dejo de secuchar el transformador que tenía era pequeño y yo creo que se quemo y el ojo mágico no funcionaba y la iba a probar ahora con otro transformador de 125v aver si sólo fué el ojo mágico o no funciona nada la he provado sólo funciona el díal el ojo mágico del dial nada que se habrá quemado la pieza del ojo la tengo  o  el transformador sólo funciona el dial si puedo mañana hago fotos pero para que me indiquesis que puede ser.
Un saludo para los del foro.

edit: from Google Translate:
Hello friends:
A few years ago I bought a telefunken adagio radio on the Madrid flea market, it sounded very good, I bought it when I got home, I put it on and I was listening to it and suddenly it started to smell like burning, I was quick to turn it off and the transformer stopped listening. I had it was small and I think it burned and the magic eye did not work and I was going to try it now with another 125v transformer to see if it was only the magic eye or it does not work at all I have tried it only works on the day the magic eye of the dial Nothing that will have burned the piece of the eye I have it or the transformer only works the dial if I can take pictures tomorrow but for you to tell me what it can be.
Greetings to those in the forum.