Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Crosley 181 alignment information needed

Phiz, DL the program IRfanview. It's free and reliable. DL the plug ins for it too. It is the best free image viewer I know. It is also great for basic editing, like rotating pictures, you can also crop them, resize them, etc. Then you can upload it to a picture site, (I use tumblr) and use the URL of the picture on that site to insert the pictures into your posting here. If you do it that way, instead of loading the picture here, it loads into the thread a lot faster when someone is looking at it, and also saves space on this site's server.

As for your signal generator, I have used the same model for years. I always check it's output with a good digital readout general coverage radio, a TECSUN PL-600, although once you know the settings on the sig gen are accurate you can just go by that. I just like to make them exact, so I use the radio with the sig gen. For 455 KC I use 910KC on the radio, which picks up the harmonic. For 456, just set the radio to 912 KC. Just remember, double the IF you're looking for. Then set your sig gen so it is giving max output at that frequency through the radio, and you're good to go setting the IF on the radio you're working on.

Messages In This Thread
Phil27 - by Phil27 - 10-03-2021, 11:45 AM
RE: Crosley 181 alignment information needed - by mikethedruid - 10-03-2021, 01:39 PM
Phil27 - by Phil27 - 10-18-2021, 01:37 PM