Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Recapped My Predicta Tandem, I don't know what to do

OZ4 I've watched both Bob and Shango a lot, but they're seasoned vets. They never have the everything new but this chassis is haunted episode. They typically rebuild it and it's D**n near flawless or they find a problem in 2 seconds. Honestly their videos are what inspired me to take this on. I regret it a little, because I'm lost, spent a ton of money, heard a bunch of I told you so's, and why dont you take it to someone who knows, and still have a dead tv. I'm hoping the K networks help. Because really I'm out of ideas. Watching them on You Tube is like watching HGTv and calling your self a contractor. Without doing it your self and learning you'll never get anywhere. I'm hoping to learn from asking questions, and trying to trouble shoot it with the diagrams I have but who knows.

I don't have values for current or voltage in a lot of places, I'm tempted to try messing with C1 or C2 section A and see if raising it's value will bring up the voltage. This chasis looks like it saw a lot of moisture in it's lifetime, and I wonder if something has just had it and I may never find it. I have a really nice chassis I bought after the fact, Im tempted to try recapping that one and see if it works.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Recapped My Predicta Tandem, I don't know what to do - by apERNA1985 - 01-08-2022, 02:24 PM