Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Philcos all aglow gather here

Philco A-361

Listening now to Christmas from 1940's

Attached Files Image(s)

Philco 37-61B

Attached Files Image(s)

My 38-10T finished and aglow ! Somebody must have loved this radio, because the photo-finish is perfect, and the rest of the cabinet is in pristine condition. It may be one of the lower end Philco models for its year, but it certainly deserved restoration. Now the old girl works as well as the day she was made, maybe even better since I found a few discrepancies between the way she was actually built and the schematic, like condensers which should have been in the 2nd IF can missing!
[Image: https://64.media.tumblr.com/127a0e7ee2db...c446d6.jpg]

The case has a slick design, nice work on the electrics. Enjoy.

Paul

Tubetalk1

My 630 aglow last night!

Attached Files Image(s)

Sweeeeeet..........

Paul

Tubetalk1

Icon_thumbup

Beautiful job ! Congratulations !

46-1213

Louis playing "mack the Knife".

People who do not drink, do not smoke, do not eat red meat will one day feel really stupid lying there and dying from nothing.

Yes! Nice!

I like it Mike!
Icon_thumbup

Very nice, Mike! I like the lighted phono compartment

Greg V.
West Bend, WI
Member WARCI.org

Yes, and the phono compartment door cover the jewel that is also lighted.

It took me like an hour to remember what goes where when it came to the lights. My photos were perfect except with my poor spatial imagination....I could not figure where it it Icon_lol

Eventually I did.

People who do not drink, do not smoke, do not eat red meat will one day feel really stupid lying there and dying from nothing.

The 40-180 listening to the Reds on WLW

Attached Files Image(s)

Vinny
Greensburg, IN

"We don't care what you do...just don't electrocute yourself or burn the house down."
-My Parents

Nice!