Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Looking for a Clean Schematic for 37-675

delete

You can't beat the large clear copies with all data from Chuck.
Jerry
http://www.philcorepairbench.com/schematics.htm

A friend in need is a pest!  Bill Slee ca 1970.

I'll second that!! Super product, schematic is enlarged and crystal clear!!

Icon_thumbupIcon_thumbup

I only wish I had something to print those nice big schematics with. We don't even have a Kinko's within 50 miles of here.

HA!! And if you did they would probably either pint it in Arabic or sabotage the schematic so your radio would go "BOOM" when you turned it on.

Icon_wink

Why would they print it in Arabic OR sabotage it? The only people I know of in this country that speak Arabic are either tourists or embassy staff in Seoul.

Oh crap, that's right. Dari and Pashto.

But I stand by the statement about sabotage.

When one (read Amercan) can freely walk the streets of ANY town there I will gladly recant.

Seoul?? Thought it was Afghanistan!!!Icon_eh

As the OP has deleted his post, shall we continue the discussion, or just drop it?

I guess he wanted something that was very clear, very easy to read, and free.

--
Ron Ramirez
Ferdinand IN

Well...mine only cost the copying charges and postage, averaged over large and small no. of copies, depending on model.

I usually toss out 3-4 orders that never show, once they don't see anything "happening." Emails ask when did I send them, and I reply that I have not seen any payment. Never hear from them again.

Others think something pops up on my site to d/l or I don't know what.

Oh, any no one reads the first paragraph on my site with all the details, cost, etc either. I'm constantly being asked "How much?".

Also when a customer places an order and it generates a email to me, there is a FUL PAGE that pops up with my mailing address that stays there unless you click away from it. Most people, again, don't read it and then I get "Where do I send check?" emails.

Like they always said, You can lead a horse to water . . . . . .

Chuck

Read? You mean you actually expect the shmendriks out there who barely know how to turn a computer on to actually read anything??? Icon_rolleyes

All they want to see are the pretty pictures, after all. They are oblivious to any text...or so it seems.

Chuck, believe me, I know how you feel...A virtual cold one for you on the house. Icon_biggrin

--
Ron Ramirez
Ferdinand IN

Thanks - three fingers, one cube.....leave the bottle......