Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

coil 32 - 1360

Hi All;
I have a coil Philco number 32 - 1360, does anyone know what it came from and or what It does ?? It has a broken wire and I don't want to attempt to fix it till I know more, If possible.. I can ohm it out, but data or schematic data would be helpfull..
THANK YOU Marty

Why not post schematic or link, or at least model number you are working on. And which coil is involved?

Hi All;
I got the coil from "things of the past" as part of my coil order to get the minimum order.. Both Gary and I have no idea what it was part of, I have two others that I don't even have a number for.. Just thought I would ask, If anyone recognized this number.. I didn't want to just completely tear out the wire, If I though I could use it for something.. Same with the other two, I will eventually measure the resistances on the other two, to see if they match anything I have documentation on.. All three were used "Junk" coil forms.. And this one was the only one with a number.. I am very Happy with the Service and what all I got from Gary, He is and was very Helpfull.. I would recemend His site to anyone..
THANK YOU Marty

Hi All;
I found it !! The 32 - 1360 is the Antenna coil for the Model 28 - 29 Philco.. If I am reading the listing for the Model 28 - 29 correctly, its slightly blurry.. I was hoping that if I downloaded enough of them and looked (If they had a listing) I would find it.. Just thought someone would know..
THANK YOU Marty