Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Maggie CR-192 FM tuner

Any Maggie lovers out there? I know they made top and bottom mount versions of the CR-192 tuners (A&B) but has anyone heard of a vertical mount CR-192? I bought one on ebay thinking I could put it in my Berkeley. It would fit but the faceplate would be upside down. Anyone have an extra faceplate?
Thanks,
Keith

Problem solved. This was a vertical mount radio that once had a cover designed to look like 78 record albums.
Keith

Stupid question, but is the faceplate mounted correctly or has some one cleaned it and inserted it incorrectly? Etching, coloring should be inside, not outside, and if it works, shouldn't be too hard to come to a satisfying conclusion.

You lucky dog !!!!!

Been looking for one for my Regency Symphony for awhile! Turns a 13-tube set into a 21 tube-er......

Yes, it's definitely a vertical unit. I posted the same question on the antique radio forum and you can see a photo of what it should look like here http://antiqueradios.com/forums/viewtopi...1&t=237487 . Mine is missing the fake Album cover door. If I can find a good photo of an original I think I can make a reproduction door. In someways I like the more than the top mount I was looking for.
Keith