Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Philco model 610 rebuild - by Tim P.

I finally advanced some on this rebuild.

It is very difficult to pick up a project like this after a couple of years. Icon_e_sad I had to spend some time studying and looking at my notes,, pictures and such. Thank goodness for my notes and digital camera! I am still working on the bakelite blocks. I got the #32 with the 110pf caps rebuilt. I was told earlier that these were paper caps and should be replaced. I also replaced #43, which is also a 110pf cap, and looked just like the ones I dug out of the block. Interruptions have been very bad lately it has been hard to sit for more than 10-15 minutes without someone calling or coming in.

I need to find some washer/spacers that are bad on this tuner. I could search and spend a bunch of time looking, but I bet someone here can point me to where I can get some of these. Hardware stores don't have much. Help appreciated please.

If I could find the place called "Somewhere", I could find "Anything" Icon_confused

Tim

Jesus cried out and said, "Whoever believes in me , believes not in me but in him who sent me" John 12:44

Messages In This Thread
Philco model 610 rebuild - by Tim P. - by TV MAN - 03-16-2014, 03:12 PM
RE: Philco model 610 rebuild - by Tim P. - by TV MAN - 02-24-2017, 10:24 PM