Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average

TrueTone Model D-2026 series B Manual

Now there's a sentence I've never seen before. Made my day Eliot Icon_e_biggrin Icon_e_biggrin

Final pic's of Radio. Also remoted a 1 meg ohm pot I had in stock to back of chassis, now I once more have full tone control. Although a bit strangely. 
Pic's are of very rough Bondo filler patch, back of radio and remoted tone control,  and finished Radio. Last time I posted pic's they were all rotated ccw, so I am playing around trying to figure out which way to post pic's so they appear right side up. If the are all upside down and backwards, just laugh at me in these trying times and I'll try again.

Attached Files Image(s)

Nope still strange.

Forgive me 2nd try.

Attached Files Image(s)

Looks good Tim, I like the styling and the fact it has FM Icon_thumbup

John KK4ZLF
Lexington, KY
"illegitimis non carborundum"

Nice looking radio, sewing machine, and oil lamp. Queen Ann burner an what kind of fount (tank) ?

Thanks for the kind words Eliot and David. Don't know what kind of tank is on the oil lamp either David. Now that you ask I'll have to do more research. As I scrolled through the thread I'd like to recognize RadioRoslyn, RodB,Paul Philco322 as well as David and Eliot. Thanks for your help, suggestions, guidance and added fun to my three month project.